Get a Certificate on one of these Eleven Specialized Programs or Create Your Own Program
- Holistic Nutrition
- Chi Balancing
- Polarity Therapy
- Herbal Studies and Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- The Shaman’s Path
- Success and Life Coaching
- Health Coaching and Naturopathic Studies
- Holistic Business Building, (Transformational “Green” Capitalism)
- Motivational and Inspirational Speaking
- The Spiritual Path
If you have been searching the web for the right school but all you have found was cookie cutter home study programs, fake Doctorates from diploma mills, and pseudo certification with make believe accreditation than take a few minutes and read what the Lewis Harrison’s Natural Healing Academy has to offer.
The lessons available to you as a student at the Academy as listed here are organized systematically so that they integrate a vast, varied and wide range of ideas, systems and methods in the areas of nutrition, natural healing, alternative and complementary medicine, human potential and personal development.
Each Category of Lesson consists of approximately seven to ten short conversational presentations and is designed to be studied, explored and then discussed with Lewis and the faculty when needed by e-mail or phone.
There is no school or educational center in the world that offers the student of healing and personal growth so vast a range of subjects for study. Many of these lessons are drawn from natural healing and folk medicine as well mathematics, the social sciences, the arts, and various metaphysical and mystic traditions.
All of these lessons are presented in simple basic language. As your studies at the Academy expand you can focus on any of the the eleven specialized categories.
But you are not limited to these specialized categories. Every student is free to combine lessons from many different areas.
It was Lewis’ intention, in organizing this work to teach people to help and heal others, to also create a vehicle for individuals to heal and learn about themselves.
Many of the lessons integrate emotional, mental, physical, nutritional or spiritual subjects. By integrating an academically rigorous, multi-cultural, systematic, intellectually, and intuitively based approach the Academy engages the student and motivates and inspires them to create greater wellness, holism, love, and freedom in all aspects of life.
When Lewis Harrison created this training his goal was to organize mass amounts of healing and personal development information into short lessons so that this information might be deconstructed in a way that would have a practical application to the life of the person choosing to, as the visionary anthropologist Joseph Campbell often said, “Live your bliss.”
Each lesson within this list reflects a distinct, specific gem of practical knowledge drawn from a vast river of information and wisdom.
You can explore these lessons like any academic might seeking a University level education. If you choose to you can explore it step by step, taking a magical and wondrous journey towards knowledge, and personal development. The Academy’s programs do not focus on one specific technique or theory of healing, yet we integrate many ideas and techniques, some more intuitive and others more systematic, into an ever-changing unique template, presented with elegance and simplicity, in an easily understood and applied process for healing, knowledge and personal transformation..
As you study here feel free to disagree with any of the information presented in the lessons. Critical dialogue is always welcome.
We welcome you to explore the over 500 lessons offered through Lewis Harrison’s Natural Healing Academy.
Here are some final thoughts presented in a poetic format by our director.
Feel free to call him at any time at 212-724-8782. We look forward to having you as a student at the Natural Healing Academy.
“Life is full of messages and lessons,
There is no such thing as failure,
Yet, all there is a next step for all of us.
Some untapped potential,
Emotionally, spiritually, physically, bio-chemically, economically,
Are you ready, willing and able to fulfill this potential?
Inch by inch, step by step, day by day, with the correct intention and effective guidance we can become our full, authentic, realized self.
It is better to take these steps with a mentor or coach at one’s side than trying to go it alone.
We all need support.
It is my vision to offer this support
I want to enliven, motivate, inspire and help others to teach and to heal
Thank you for allowing me to share my passion with you.”
Is there any goal or end result that you hope to achieve by studying at the Academy of Natural Healing? Let me help you achieve that goal.
We have programs to fit any budget.
Below are some of the the lessons you can choose from to fulfill your goals and there are so many more to choose from.
Category of Lesson: Holistic Nutrition
- Nutritional Supplements
- Nutrition and Energy
- Weight Loss Programs
- Energy and Metabolism in Nutrition
- The 6 Essential Nutrients
- Fats – The Basic Science of Lipids
- Fats – Current Ideas on Lipids
- Whole Foods
- Holistic Nutrition
- Vegetarianism Meal Planning
- Creating a Nutritionally Balanced Meal Plan
- Nutrition and Skeletal Health
- Helping Yourself with Natural Healing
- Healing Emotional Challenges through Nutrition
- The Twenty Most Popular Diets
….and much more
Category of Lesson: Herbs and Botanical Medicine
- A General History of Herbs East and West
- The History of Herbs in Healing
- Culinary Herbs and Spices
- Homeopathic Flower Remedies
- The Basic of Aromatherapy
- Basic Herbal First Aid
- The Thirty Healing Herbs You Need to Know
- Basics of Asian Herbology
- How to use medicinal herbs
- Buying Herbal Supplements
- Preparing your own herbal formulas
- Salves, Compresses and Poultices
- Herbology (Botanical Medicine)
- Herbology in Life Coaching and Emotional Counseling
- Plant Spirit Medicine
- Wildcrafting -Foraging for Herbs (Fast Track Students Only)
- The Basics of Pharmaceutical Botany
- Herbs and Brain Chemistry
- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Chinese Herbology
- Therapeutic Herbology
- Careers in Herbal Healing
….and much more
Category of Lesson: Mastering Chi (Qi)
- What is Chi?
- The Five Elements (China)
- The Five Elements (India)
- The Chakras
- Feng Shui
- The Doctrine of Similars
- Polarity Energy Balancing
- Qi Gong
- Tai Chi
….and much more
Category of Lesson: The Spiritual Path/Mystic Journeys
- Embracing the Pain of Longing
- Defining the Journey to Spirit-
- Spiritual Materialism
- Coming to Know the One
- Universal Truth of Mystic Wisdom
- Qi and The Nameless Divine
- Dying while living
- The Sage – Student Relationship
- How to Find a Spiritul Guide
- Tapping the Inner Divine
- Physics and Metaphysics
- Christ Consciousness
- The Many Paths of Yoga
- Love and the Path of the Compassionate Heart
- Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth
- Dream Time
…and much more
Category of Lesson: Holistic Wellness
- Body Consciousness
- Physiology and the Sense of Smell
- Creating Emotional Balance through the Sense of Smell
- The Breath
- Movement Reeducation
- Practical Tools for Healing Through Movement
- Body Consciousness, the Senses, Movement and Qi
- Holistic Living
- Holistic Healing
- Healing Touch
- General Nutrition
… and much more
Category of Lesson: Body-Mind Integration
- Emotional Healing, Cellular Memory and Stanislavski’s “Method”
- Morenean Psychodrama
- Laughter and Humor
- Qi (Chi)
- Creative Visualization
- Cellular Memory
- How to Balance Qi
- How to Expand Your Internal Qi
…and much more
Category of Lesson: The Visionary
- Becoming a Visionary
- Becoming Economically Independent
- Meditation, Contemplation and Introspection
- Using RTP Resistant Language
- Creating Mentoring and Coaching Relationships
- Creating and Experiencing Art
- Transcending the Non-Linear Factor through Contemplation, Introspection and Meditation.
…and much ore
Category of Lesson: The Creative Process and Intuition
- Stanislavski’s “Method”
- The Progressive Development of Art and in the Healing Process
- Applying Intuition
- Boredom Flow
- Bin-aural Beats
- Be Here Now
… and so much more
Make a difference in the world. Call Lewis Harrison at 212-724-8782. Begin your healing education today!